Yobe State SEMA Supports 1409 GGSS Buni Gari Students in Damaturu
Building Resilience and Encouraging School enrolment and retention is key in post-conflict environment.
In line with Governor Bunis periodic support to returnees communities, SEMA on 16th June, 2022 supported GGSS Buni Gari. The services and supports provided include:
1. Health Talk on good hygiene practices in partnership with Nigerian Medical Association (NMA)
2. Medical support, consultations and medication
3. Disribution of Hygiene Kits
4.Construction a block of VIP Latrines
5. Renovation of a block of hostel
6. Reconstruction of a Block of Hostel
7. Disinfection of Existing Toilets with support from RUWASA.
Executive Secretary SEMA while giving opening remarks at the Health talk session called on the students to listen to the experts and ask questions to get requisite solution to thier needs, he further encourahe them to be resilient and study hard as he community they came from suffered aged long crisis and educationally backward.