YOBE SEMA DEVELOPING 2 YEAR EARLY RECOVERY EMERGENCY PLAN
Yobe State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) with funding from USAID is developing a Two Year Early Recovery Emergency Plan implemented by Nigeria Northeast Connection (NNEC) Program
A stakeholders engagement is ongoing as a key step in the development of the Early Recovery Emergency Response plan.
At the end of the stakeholders engagement and subsequent reviews, information and data generation, a comprehensive plan will be developed by adopting a stepwise aproach which is aimed to produce a document that will GUIDE in resource mobilisation to adress the following:
1. Rehabilitation and reconstruction of public facilities; Health, Education, Water etc
2. Resettlement of IDPs into various host communities within the state
3. Enhancing civilian protection through increasing police presence at LGAs
4. Strengthening coordination with donors and partners in the state
5. Supporting socio-economic recovery of IDPs and host communities
6. Building resilience through PVEs and peace building .