Jajere New PHC with Staff Quarters 95% completed .
Jajere New PHC with Staff Quarters 95% completed
In May 2022, Yobe State PHCMB led by Dr Babagana Kundi Machina handed over site for construction of New PHCC in Jajere as part of Yobe SEMA/UNDP early Recovery Support to communities in Yobe with funding from Japan Government and keying into Governor Mai Mala Bunis 1 PHCs per ward PHC policy.
The Construction which commenced in December 2022 is now 95% completed with equipment’s ready to be installed and handed over for use.
The facility consist of:
1. Fully Furnished Maternity center
2. Fully Equipped Laboratory
3. Fully Furnished Staff Quarters
4. Rehabilitation and Reticulation of water borhole with Overhead Tank
5. Provision of computers for Data Managers
6. Provision of Equipment to the facility