GSS ZADAWA Fika LGA having a Face lift..
Bringing development to communities not directly hit by crisis in a conflict affected region built resistance and deter youths and vulnerable persons from joining sects/ outlawed groups.
Few Months ago SEMA, Fika LGA Chair and patners visited GSS Zadawa for assessment and came up with plans to uplift and reconstruct the School structures to meet Governor Bunis Educational developmental agenda.
SEMA as directed by His Excellency Governor Mai Mala Buni through UN supported early recovery, resilience and Stabilisation project is supporting communities by providing Education Health and Agriculture projects across some LGAs.
Today 7th June 2022 Yobe State SEMA ES visited Zadawa alongside the IPs and Engineers (a community in Fika LGA located few kilometres off the road linking Gadaka and Godowoli) for supervision of the ongoing Reconstruction and to further call the IPs to speed the process and complete within timeline.
GSS Zadawa is a boarding Senior Boys Secondary school.
The Project Status:
1. Solar Reticulated Boreholes ( Completed)
2. Solar street Lights ( Completed)
3. Fully Furnished Admin Block wih Toilets ( 40%)
4. Newly Constructed 2 blocks of 3 classroom Each (40%)
5. Renovation of 1 Block of 3 class room (30%)
6. Fully Furnished 1 Block of Hostel.(40%)
7. Additional Study Desk ( 95%)
8. Studens Laundry and Shower rooms (40%)
9. Dining Hall (40%)
10. Mosque (40%)
The project is expected to be completed by 3Q of 2022
Below are pictures before and now