Ahead of 4th lake Chad Basin Governors Forum, Dr Abubakar Iliya leads Yobe Delegation to N’djamena
Development of Concept and Programme for he 4th Lake Chad Basin Governors Forum..N’djamena
Yobe State delegation led by Hon Commissioner Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management Dr Abubakar Garba Iliya join other Lake chad States in the development of concep note ahead of he upcoming 4th Governors Forum in October 2022.
The Objectives of the workshop are
- • Articulate the overall conceptual focus and identify themes for the Fourth Lake Chad Basin Governors’ Forum
- • Identify the key strategic issues which the Forum will address.
- • Agree on the roles of each Governors for the Forum including the thematic sessions of interest per Governor.
- • Validate the Forum process, format, roles, and responsibilities including agreement on the number of participants to attend from the stakeholders invited to participate.
The following are the expected outcomes from the workshop:
- • Draft Concept Note for the Fourth Lake Chad Basin Governors’ Forum.
- • Draft Programme for the Fourth Lake Chad Basin Governors’ Forum.
- • Presentation and Validation of the Fourth Lake Chad Basin Governors’ Forum process and format.